Exciting news: Brady’s podcast, “Red, Blue, and Brady,” is a finalist for the prestigious Shorty Awards for the fourth year in a row!
The Shorty Awards honor the best digital and social media content and projects. As a finalist, we're also in the running for the Shorty Audience Honor, which is a special honor determined by public votes. Yes, that means your votes!
Brady’s "Red, Blue, and Brady" podcast is dedicated to raising awareness about gun violence prevention by featuring survivors, researchers, activists, and legislators in conversations about the issue. With an alarming number of over 40,000 gun-related deaths in the U.S. each year, our podcast provides a crucial platform to address an epidemic that affects us all. The show prioritizes under-served communities that are disproportionately impacted by gun violence and often overlooked by the media and politicians. The podcast has been recognized for its impact, having been awarded the Gold Medal at the 2022 Shorty Impact Awards. In each episode, listeners are given actionable steps to help reduce gun violence in their communities.
We need your vote to win this award! The deadline to vote is Wednesday, April 26.
Here’s how to vote — you'll need to log in and make a few clicks!
1. Visit our Shorty Award nomination page and click on the button that reads “VOTE IN OTHER PODCAST GENRES.”
2. Create an account by entering your email address or choose to log in through a Facebook or Google account. Either way, it takes only 10 seconds!
3. Check your email inbox for an immediate confirmation email — click it!
4. Your vote is now submitted!
5. Take your advocacy to the next level by sharing our nomination page with your friends and family on social media. Once per day, the Shorty Awards team will count an extra vote for you each time it's shared via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.