The Tale of Two Americs: Eyes on Kenosha
SEPTEMBER 2, 2020 | 12 P.M. ET
The events unfolding in Kenosha, WI, are drawing national attention. We are living in two Americas — one where intimidation by armed, white vigilantes is glorified and where protestors decrying police violence are vilified. And the other where Black lives matter and police violence is gun violence. Our legal and grassroots advocacy experts convened to discuss the threats posed and the solutions to protect our communities.
- Voting Access Saves Lives: Take action to ensure everyone can fairly participate in our democracy.
- Press Release: Following Attack on Protestors in Kenosha, Brady Reiterates Call For Attention to the Threat of Armed Vigilantism
- Press Release: Brady Statement on the Shooting of Jacob Blake
- Podcast: What's Behind "Fatal Encounters"
- Podcast: Police Reform, Public Safety, and Gun Violence Prevention
- Podcast: 2020, Guns, and the Insurrectionist Idea