August 6, 2020 | 1 P.M. ET
Brady reacts to New York Attorney General Letitia James’ announcement that she has filed a complaint against the NRA and four of its senior officers for fraud, malfeasance, false filings and abuse of the NRA’s tax-exempt status, among other charges.
- Kris Brown, Brady President
- Kelly Sampson, Senior Counsel and Director of Racial Justice
- Jon Lowy, VP of Legal
- JJ Janflone, Host and Project Manager of Red, Blue, and Brady
- Press Release: Brady Applauds New York Attorney General Letitia James for Seeking to Remove the NRA's Tax-Exempt Status
- Petition: Tell the IRS to Investigate the NRA's Tax-Exempt Status
- Article: Lobbyists Sold Out Your Grandfather’s NRA
- Podcast: Red, Blue, and Brady
- Video: New York Attorney General Letitia James Makes an Announcement
- Quiz: Think You Know the NRA? Guess Again!