Arizona is a presidential swing state and home of gun violence prevention champion Gabby Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly, who is running for Senate this election cycle. Currently Arizona has no-excuse absentee ballots, early in-person voting, and online voter registration but restricts access to voting with voter ID laws, a lack of same-day voter registration, and a lack of voter restoration for all persons previously convicted of a felony who have completed their sentences.
Contact Governor Doug Ducey and Secretary of State Katie Hobbs
Use this form to contact Governor Doug Ducey and Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, and the state legislature to demand that they:
- Mail every eligible Arizona voter a ballot with pre-paid postage which can be accepted postmarked by Election Day
- Require safe and meaningful in-person options for people without reliable mail service, extend in-person early voting from 30 days before Election Day up until 5 p.m. on the day before the election
- Expand the signature curing period for voters
- Provide PPE for poll workers
- Repeal voter ID requirements
- Restore voting rights for individuals convicted of felonies, and disseminate information on restoration of voting rights
Get Ready to Vote
Set a Reminder on Your Calendar of the Start of In-person Early Voting
Did you know you can vote in person before Election Day? Learn when and how to vote early and then set a reminder on your calendar so you can make your voice heard!
Sign up for an Arizona Phonebank Session
In these phonebanks we will be calling into Arizona to activate GVP supporters and getting them to contact Governor Ducey about providing poll workers with PPE.
Learn Arizona's Voting Laws
Learn more about voting in Arizona including important deadlines, registration information, and where/how to vote.
Call Governor Ducey and Secretary Hobbs
Call Governor Ducey and Secretary Hobbs and advocate for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Poll Workers: There is currently no plan to provide PPE for poll workers.
- Governor Doug Ducey: (602) 542 - 4331
- Secretary of State Katie Hobbs: (602) 542 - 4285
Call Your City Council Members and Mayors
Call your city council members and mayors to ask them to put pressure on Governor Ducey to allocate funds to providing poll workers with PPE.
- Mayor Kate Gallego, (602) 262-7111, [email protected]
- 8 councilmembers
- District 1: Thelda Williams, (602) 262 - 7444, [email protected]
- District 2: Jim Waring, (602) 262 - 7445, [email protected]
- District 3: Debra Stark, (602) 262 - 7441, [email protected]
- District 4: Laura Pastor, (602) 262 - 7447, [email protected]
- District 5: Vice Mayor Betty Guardado, (602) 262 - 7446, [email protected]
- District 6: Sal DiCiccio, (602) 262 - 7491, [email protected]
- District 7: Michael Nowakowski, (602) 262 - 7492. [email protected]
- District 8: Carlos Garcia, (602) 262 - 7493, [email protected]
- Mayor Regina Romero, (520) 791-4201, [email protected]
- 6 councilmembers
- Ward 1: Lane Santa Cruz, (520) 791 - 4040, [email protected]
- Ward 2: Paul Cunningham, (520) 791 - 4687, [email protected]
- Ward 3: Paul Durham, (520) 791 - 4711, [email protected]
- Ward 4: Nikki Lee, (520) 791 - 3199, [email protected]
- Ward 5: Richard Fimbres, (520) 791 - 4231, [email protected]
- Ward 6: Steve Kozachik, (520) 791 - 4601, [email protected]
- Mayor W.J. “Jim” Lane, (480) 312-2433, [email protected]
- 6 councilmembers, (480) 312 - 2550
Become a Democracy Organizer for Your Community
As a Democracy Organizer, you’ll receive training and assistance on how to activate your own team of volunteers. Your mission: to use the resources available to you through Brady and March for Our Lives to help your volunteers take the action to eliminate the barriers to accessible voting, for this years election and beyond.
What does that actually mean? We’ll ask you to create your own team of volunteers made up of your friends and family. Then we’ll train you on the campaign’s strategy and tactics. So in an average week on the campaign, we’ll ask you to set up a video-conference meeting with your team where you’ll explain the team’s actions for the week. Don’t worry--you won’t be expected to do this on your own. We’ll help every step of the way! We expect this work will take 5-7 hours a week.