2: Tik Tok Takeover
All the gun violence prevention news that we could fit in this, a weekly wrap up for the week of September 29th to October 5th. This week, we saw survivors take a stand, TikTok take over, a video game supporting advocacy, and the launch of something new to deal with a problem that’s only increasing every minute.
- “Bloody Hands.” Brady, September 25, 2019
- “League of Legislators.” Brady, September 24, 2019
- “This Satirical Video Game Takes Aim at Gun Lobbyists.” @ErikDOster Adweek, September 26, 2019
- “‘Red Flag’ Laws Still Being Debated as Gun Reform Seemingly Stalls at White House.” WRBL, October 1, 2019
- “McConnell 'Doesn't Give a Damn' about Gun Violence, Advocates Say at Surprise Meeting with Legal Counsel.” Chicago Sun-Times, September 26, 2019
- “The Teens of TikTok Are Taking on School Shootings.” CNN, October 2, 2019
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255.
Music provided by: David “Drumcrazie” Curby
Special thanks to Hogan Lovells, for their longstanding legal support