20: Sixteen Seconds
In this cast we have a lot of ground to cover--from straw sales, to mass shootings, to “2nd Amendment sanctuaries” to DOJ programs to court cases to the shooting at Saugus High school. It’s a lot, and it’s all awful. But remember, we're in this together.
Links & Mentions
- Brady. “A.G. Barr's New Gun Violence Prevention Initiative 'Toothless,'...” Brady, November 14, 2019.
- Brady. “Brady Center Files Lawsuit Against Cabela's Following Shooting Death...” Brady, July 25, 2018.
- “Can AI Indentify Guns Fast Enought to Stop Violence?” Marketplace. Accessed November 14, 2019.
- Chung, Andrew. “U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Shield Gun Maker from Sandy Hook Lawsuit.” Reuters. Thomson Reuters, November 13, 2019.
- Frazin, Rachel. “DOJ Unveils Program Aimed at Reducing Gun Violence.” TheHill. The Hill, November 13, 2019.
- Gearty, Robert. “Florida County First in State to Enact 'Second Amendment Sanctuary' in Support of Gun Rights.” Fox News. FOX News Network, November 10, 2019.
- Goudie, Chuck, Ross Weidner, and Wls. “Chicago Gun Violence, Drug Cartel Mayhem Fueled by Straw Purchases.” ABC7 Chicago, November 12, 2019.
- “Gun Violence Archive.” Gun Violence Archive. Accessed November 14, 2019.
- Press, Associated. “Cat Shoots Owner With 9mm Handgun.” Fox News. FOX News Network, March 25, 2015.
- Scott, Paul John. “Study: Mass Shootings Cause Doctors to Ask about Gun Safety Less Often.” PostBulletin.com, November 12, 2019.