Episode 3: Brady's legal team on the Kirsten Englund case, and how to "be a lighthouse"
Kirsten Englund was driving to visit her son in college when she was shot and killed at an overlook on the side of the road. Brady Legal took up Kirsten’s case to seek justice for her family. Hear about the case and the legal precedent it set.
Links & Mentions
- “Enforcement.” Brady, February 24, 2019
- Bernstein, Maxine. “Gun Shop, Online Gun Dealer Settle Case in Oregon Killing.” oregonlive, October 12, 2018
- Chicago Tribune. “10 Hunting Licenses Issued to Wisconsin Children under a Year Old after State Eliminates Minimum Age.” chicagotribune.com. Chicago Tribune, May 23, 2019
- “Gun Storage Map.” Colorado Firearm Safety Coalition, August 29, 2019
- Hernandez, Tony. “Family of Woman Killed, Burned along Oregon Coast Suing Gun Dealer.” oregonlive, January 8, 2016
- Seaman, Jessica. “Colorado Researchers Map Places to Temporarily Store Guns in Effort to Prevent Suicides.” The Denver Post. The Denver Post, August 27, 2019
- “What Is Considered a Straw Purchase?: Straw Sale: LaBovick Law Firm.” LaBovick Law Group, December 11, 2018