Brady Briefing 8: When Will Enough be Enough
It's the Brady Briefing, another time where JJ casts alone on everything from the loss of more victims of gun violence to the efforts of some brave retirees, in this, a weekly wrap up on gun violence and gun violence prevention for the week of November 16th to November 22nd.
Today in this wrap-up, you'll learn about:
- the ongoing need for the Transgender Day of Remembrance;
- why passing of Kimberly Gervais could potentially be ruled the 59th fatality of the Las Vegas shooting;
- what happened to 10 year old Micah Tennant;
- why Tirtza and Barry Pearl are now JJ's favorite people; and
- why the fifth Democratic primary debate was such a disappointment.