102: What the Biden-Harris Administration Means for Gun Violence Prevention
Joe Biden has been elected the 46th president of the United States, and with his election comes the obvious question: what does his Presidency mean for gun violence prevention? To find out, hosts Kelly and JJ are joined by Dr. Richard Spitzer, author and distinguished political science professor at the State University of New York Cortland; Chelsea Parsons, the Vice President of Gun Violence Prevention at the Center for American Progress; and Christian Heyne, frequent podcast guest and VP of Policy at Brady.
Mentioned in this podcast:
- The Biden Plan to End Our Gun Violence Epidemic (Biden)
- 7 Ways Biden Could Go It Alone on Gun Violence Prevention (the Trace)
- Brady Looks to a Bright Horizon for Gun Violence Prevention (Brady)
- Joe Biden Remarks on Gun Violence (CSPAN)
- Guns Across America (Oxford University Press)